Co-Coach: Kim Fleming
Co-Coach: Stacia Fenarra
League: NCVA Premier – Pacific Region
– Cal Kick Start – Jan 18, 2020
– Sundays 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
– Tuesdays 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
11/6 This team has 1 player position available. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To tryout for this team you need to have been born before 9-1-2008.
$2650 12 Players
Fees may be paid in 1x, 2x, 4x, and 9x payment plans. We accept credit cards and online checking payments. Limited & partial scholarships may be available, learn more here.
Club Fees Include:
- Dedicated Coaches & Leadership Team
- 2 practices per week
- Entry Fees for NCVA League & USAV Qualifiers
- Players’ Uniform: Adidas Jerseys, Spandex, Practice t-shirts, Backpack, Gildan Hoodie
- Coaches’ salaries, Coaches’ hotel, coaches’ equipment and clothing
- Club bonding events
- Team bonding/building events
- Holiday meet and greet party
- End-of-the-year party & awards for all teams
- Team Picture & Individual Player Picture
- End of season written evaluations for each player
What’s NOT included in the Club Fees:
- Player NCVA Membership
- Equipment (Shoes, Knee Pads, Ankle Braces)
- Family hotel accommodations
- Player hotels accommodations
- Player ground transportation
- Parent spirit wear
- Players’ insurance
Players and families are making a commitment for the full duration of the regular season and full duration of the post-season, and any decision to leave the team early for any reason does not release a family from their responsibility for full payment of club fees listed above. Families are liable for the full amount of the club fees regardless of tournament play time, player injury, player illness, and non-participation. No refunds or discounts will be given.
It is the goal of Club Cruz Volleyball to make our programs accessible to all youth who wish to participate in sport and educational activities, regardless of their financial status. Families who are unable to pay the club fees may be eligible for partial financial assistance based on their income. Scholarships are limited by the resources available at the time of application. Club Cruz does not offer full scholarships.
Making Payment with Credit Cards:
Making any payments by credit card will incur an additional convenience fee. You can avoid convenience fees by making payment using an electronic check rather than a credit card.
If you select the 4 or 9 payment e-check plan, there will be an additional administrative fee of $15 per payment.
If your player was offered a spot on the team, please use the registration link below to register your player for the club/team.